It's been months that I don't use my poor English, except reading and listening skills (because of many Hollywood's film
which I have to watch without subtitle including the famous trilogy The Godfather, and since I felt in love with wikipedia which is naturally written in English
). However, in this entry, I would like to show you something interesting in English. Do you know that above picture? Of course yes, it is the portable media player that dominates millions of people's daily lives and causes a fever for Vietnamese students - I just call Ipodmania
. The guy who stands behind the success of IPod names Steven Jobs, he has this following speech which inspires a lot of people to keep going on, and on, and on!
PS : If you don't have time, just watch the Youtube clip instead of reading 4 pages of 12-Arial font speech
.
PS : If you don't have time, just watch the Youtube clip instead of reading 4 pages of 12-Arial font speech
Steven Jobs' Stanford Commencement Speech 2005
Tags: think
Thursday January 25, 2007 - 11:35pm (CET)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire