My favorite picture! Just want to say "Thank u from bottom of my heart" for my friends who always care for me! Hey gal, please sleep earlier, it's good for your health and for your ... beauty Hmmm, this morning I have an exam, I'm sure that I will... fail :( One more bad result! But I deserve all these punishments! One says "The hardest things is how to begin and how to finish" - I knew it but can't do the latter! Hmmm, I've lost all my self-confidence, my dream and my hope! Sorry my friends , maybe I will try, but when......
Tu dis ca mais tu ne dors pas tot!!! Tu ne tiens pas ta sante! oh, c'est pas bien [-(! Delaisse-toi ce vice tout de suite!
RépondreSupprimerEt tes examens, tu dois les passer avec ton meilleur! Sois confiant! Thi to^'t di roi Van thu*o*?ng cho cu.c ke.o :D :P ;)!